Driver: "Come on bruh, let's head to the next party!
Passenger: "I gotta finish my drink and we can't have an open container"
Driver: "Come on, bruh! Bring it with you!"
Karma: "Hold my beer"
Today's "Video of the day" (wait for it)
Playlist for Monday, October 7, 2019
- What I Got - Sublime
- Sunflower - Post Malone
- I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
- Semi Charmed Kind of Life - Calvin Harris
- XTC - Solardo, Eli Brown
- Synchronicity II - The Police
- Feisty - SAARLOOS
- Rump Shaker - Wreckx-N-Effect
- Roll Up - Wiz Khalifa
- Orange Crush - R.E.M.
- Man On The Silver Mountain - Rainbow
- Family Man - Hall & Oates
- In My Feelings - Drake
- In The Meantime - Spacehog
- Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel
- C'Mon 'N Ride it - Quad City DJ's
- X - Lil Uzi Vert
- Semi Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
- Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts
- Let's Go To Bed - Cure
- Bear Claws - The Academic
- Opportunities - Pet Shop Boys
- I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
- The Way It Is - Bruce Hornsby & The Range
- Gettin Better - Tesla
- Buddy Holly - Weezer
- Need You Tonight - Inxs
- Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
- Hip To Be Square - Huey Lewis & The News
- Come Go With Me - Expose'
- Owner Of A Lonley Heart - Yes
- Union Of The Snake - Duran Duran
- All She Wants To Do Is Dance - Don Henley
- Space Age Love Song - A Flock of Seagulls
- The Look of Love - ABC
A lot of activity on the impeachment front over the weekend. NBC News Radio's Michael Bower joins Tony with the latest.
The United Auto Worker's Union strike against General Motors is having a big economic impact, and it's growing with each passing week. The walkout is starting to cause particular harm in the Midwestern states where most of GM's assembly plants are located. CBS News Auto Analyst WWJ's Jeff Gilbert joins Tony.
A key prosecution witness in the trial of the former Dallas police officer who killed her own neighbor has, himself, been gunned down. Joshua Brown lived across the street from Botham Jean, the man whom Amber Guyger shot, mistakenly believing that she had walked into her own apartment, instead of his. Meanwhile, the Dallas County district attorney has been ordered to appear before the judge who presided over the Guyger trial. ABC's Jim Ryan is following and joins Tony with the latest.
The September jobs report rescued what was shaping up to be a tough week for investors. So what does that mean? CBS News Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger.
Kentucky Secretary of Alison Lundergan Grimes wants you to get out and vote, but you need to register today. She joins Tony to talk about it.