If you didn't think deep fakes were a thing (and should concern all of us), wait until you see the latest. When you think Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King, this isn't exactly what comes to mind for most of us. See for yourself in today's (disturbing) "Video of The Day".
Playlist for Friday, June 7, 2019
- Eat The Rich - Krokus
- Inside Out - XYZ
- Intergalactic - Beastie Boys
- Abacab - Genesis
- Cruel Summer - Bananarama
- Rain Is A Good Thing - Luke Bryan
- I Wont Back Down - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- Running On Empty - Jackson Brown
- When It's Love - Van Halen
- Rock Box - Run D.M.C.
- Fat Bottom Girls - Queen
- For The Love of Money - Queen Latifah/Levert
- Never Enough - LA Guns
- What's The Frequency Kenneth - R.E.M.
- Homegrown - Zac Brown Band
- Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) - Motley Crue
- Coming Of Age - Foster The People
- That Was Yesterday - Foreigner
- Dope Nose - Weezer
- Fight Night - Migos
- Sweet Lovin - Sigala
- Power Of Love - Huey Lewis & The News
- Down Incognito - Winger
- Roll Up - Wiz Khalifa
- Youngblood - 5 Seconds of Summer
- Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me) - Rod Stewart
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke/Pharrell
- Misunderstanding (Live - Three Sides Live) - Genesis
- Sign of the Gypsy Queen - April Wine
- Working At The Car Wash Blues - Jim Croce
- Far Behind - Candlebox
- Word Up - Cameo
More of those seeking asylum in the United States are taking advantage of a pathway to citizenship. NBC News Radio’s Bill Zimpfer joins Tony with a look at where they are coming from and possible problems it could be present.
Mexico’s Foreign Minister told reporters outside the US State Department Thursday that while no deal has been reached regarding tariffs, his country will deploy 6,000 National Guard troops to its southern border with Guatemala. “We have informed the US government that the National Guard was formed in Mexico … [and it] is also tasked to cover the regions, the regional coordination that is the southern border, and we have explained that there are 6,000 men and that they will be deployed there,” he said. Talks are scheduled to continue today. ABC's Brian Clark joins Tony with developments.
What's happening with the LMPD? Lamont Washington joins Tony in his weekly chat!
Preparations are underway to welcome the America's top drivers to the Bluegrass. Kentucky Speedway's Mark Simendinger joins Tony!
President Trump is on his way back to the United States following a week in Europe. NBC News Radio’s Michael Bower wraps up the President’s week and takes a look at what he can expect from Congress at home.