The USA isn't the only place where folks disagree about President Donald Trump. Apparently folks in jolly ole England can get a tad emotional as well, but it seems to take some of the edge off with an English accent 😂😂. See for yourself in today's "Video of The Day"!
Playlist for Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Roll Up - Wiz Khalifa
- Lipstick & Leather - Y&T
- Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
- I Like To Rock - April Wine
- For Free - Drake/DJ Khalid
- I Need - Wilkinson & Metrik Remix
- For The Of Money - Queen Latifah
- You're My Best Friend - Queen
- Slide - Calvin Harris
- Up All Night - R3HAB
- The Bitch Is Back - Elton John
- All Lips & Hips - Electric Boyz
- Girls On Film - Duran Duran
- All You Need Is Love - Beatles
- London Calling - Clash
- Slippery - Migos
- Yesterdays - Guns & Roses
- Grapevine - Tiesto
- Stupify - Disturbed
- I Stand Alone - Godsmack
- Rock Me - Great White
- Private Eyes - Hall & Oates
- Here With Me - Marshmello/Chvrches
- Girlfriend - Matthew Sweet
- I Sat By The Ocean - Queens Of The Stone Age
- It's The End of The World As We Know It - R.E.M.
- Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
- Show Me Love - Robin S.
- Heaven Knows - Robert Plant
- Centerfield - John Fogherty
- Leave It - Yes
- All Summer Long - Kid Rock
- How Soon Is Now - Smiths
- Drop It Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg
- Let Me See Ya Girl - Cole Swinde
While President Trump is in the U.K., talks have begun in Washington with Mexican officials, on border policy and possible tariffs on Mexican goods. NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer has the latest on the situation, plus and update on the status of the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement
President Trump and the first lady arrived in London for a 3-day state visit. How were they received and what has the reaction been to Trump’s various statements before arrival? What are the expectations for Tuesday’s protests? NBC News Radio's Michael Bower joins Tony with the latest.
The threat of online predators against our kids is on the increase. Specifically, the FBI warns parents that they are seeing an increase in the number of "sextortion" cases involving minors across the country. Over the last five years, they say prosecutions are up 60 percent. Sextortion is "when an adult coerces or entices a child under 18 to produce a sexually explicit image of themselves and then transmit that image to them on the internet," according to the Assistant Section Chief of the FBI's Criminal Division. ABC's Cheri Preston takes a look with Tony.
President Trump has inserted himself into British politics! To kick-off his long-delayed state visit to Britain, he responded to a political attack from London’s mayor and denied taking a shot at the Duchess of Sussex. Will Trump inject himself into the Brexit battle and side with Trump-like Brexit supporters? Meanwhile, at their state convention, California Democrats booed presidential candidates who opposed socialism. This week: it’s populism vs. socialism! Which will win in 2020? And is Mayor Pete Buttigieg right when he told California Democrats that Trump wins "if we look like defenders of the system. He wins if we look like more of the same. He wins if we look like Washington". ABC News Political Analyst Alex Castellanos takes a look with Tony.