"Did we forget anything?" Probably not the best endorsement for this Russian auto service center (if this lady was there to get her brakes worked on). See for yourself in today's "Video Of The Day"
Playlist for Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Promises Promises - Naked Eyes
- S.O.B. - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
- E.I. - Nelly
- You're The Best Thing About Me - U2
- Good To Be Me - Uncle Kracker
- Let's Go All The Way - Sly Fox
- Never - Ann Wilson
- Only Want To Be With You - Hootie & The Blowfish
- Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
- Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
- Livin It Up - Ja Rule/Case
- Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih/YG
- TV Dinners - ZZ Top
- Greek Tragedy - Wombats
- It's The End Of The World - R.E.M.
- Wow - Post Malone
- Don't Stand So Close To Me - Police
- Rest In Peace - Extreme
- Light 'Em Up - Fall Out Boy
- Word Up - Cameo
- Bawitdaba - Kid Rock
- Sweet Lovin' - Sigala
- High 'N Dry - Def Leppard
- If You Leave - OMD
- Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
- Tempted - Squeeze
- Spoonman - Soundgarden
- Rise - Jonus Blue/Jack & Jack
- Mesmerize - Ja Rule/Ashanti
- Take A Walk - Passion Pit
- Girlfriend - Mercedes
- Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
- Take Me Home - Phil Collins
- Working Day and Night - Michael Jackson
- Just Got Paid - Sigala/Ella Eyre/Meghan Trainor
- Paperlate - Genesis
- Animal - Def Leppard
- Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Secretary of State Pompeo is in Russia, where he may meet with Vladimir Putin. What will they talk about...will he confront him on the tough issues facing the two countries? Meanwhile, China has announced its moves in response to a tariff increase by President Trump. NBC News Radio’s Bill Zimpfer breaks it down with Tony.
Despite a national unemployment rate that’s at a 49-year low, U.S. companies plan to hire 10.7% more Class of 2019 graduates than they did from the Class of 2018. Just a year ago, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, businesses were planning an overall decrease in college hiring of 1.3%. What’s the best way to stand out in this employment environment? ABC's Jim has talked with specialists for advice and takes a look with Tony.
617. That was the total point loss for the Dow Jones yesterday amid an escalating trade war with China. Hours after Beijing announced another round of increased tariffs on US goods, President Trump told reporters China has been taking advantage of the US for many years. Mr. Trump said he plans to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russia's Vladimir Putin at the upcoming G-20 summit in Osaka, Japan. What does all this mean for you, I and most importantly, the farmer? CBS News' Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger takes a look with Tony.
As dozens of parents pay the price for buying the way into colleges for their children, thousands of students who got in legitimately, are trying to keep from going hungry. The students and their families are trying to balance the expense of school-and everyday living by relying on college food pantries. CBS News' Peter King took a look at one pantry and talks with Tony.
President Trump is holding strong in his position that the United States is in a “very good position” when it comes to the trade war with China. But stock markets were thrown into a more than six hundred point spiral on Monday following the news that China plans to retaliate with tariffs against the United States. So how far is the president willing to go in the standoff with China? Can Donald Trump get re-elected without getting a deal? ABC News Political Consultant Alex Castellanos joins Tony with a look.