Call us crazy, but we're pretty sure this isn't supposed to be here. See for yourself in today's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Monday, February 25, 2019
- Heartbreak Beat - Psychedelic Furs
- Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
- Sunflower - Post Malone & Swae Lee
- Harden My Heart - Quarterflash
- Next, Thank U - Ariana Grande
- Roll Up - Wiz Khalifa
- Left Hand Free - Alt-J
- Midnight City - M83
- Pop Life - Prince
- Daft Punk Is Playing At My House - LCD Sound System
- Lazaretto - Jack White
- Cars - Fear Factor
- The One Thing - Inxs
- The Man - Aloe Blacc
- Island In The Sun - Weezer
- Sweet Honey - Slightly Stoopid
- Voices Carry - Till Tuesday
- Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
- Feel Like New - Sam Dexter
- I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
- Bawitdaba - Kid Rock
- Ballroom Blitz - Krokus
- Freak On A Leash - Korn
- I Love L.A. - Randy Newman
- Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
- Tainted Love - Soft Cell
- Happier - Marshmello/Bastille
- Shattered (Turn The Car Around) - O.A.R.
- Abacab - Genesis
- Plug Walk - Rich The Kid
- Hotel Key - Old Dominion
- Hey Stoopid - Alice Cooper
- Coming Home - Keith Urban
- Numb - Linkin Park
- The Boys Of Summer - Don Henley
- The Next Episode - Dr. Dre/Snoop Dogg
- Girls on Film - Duran Duran
Vice President Pence travels to South America, after a weekend of deadly violence in Venezuela. Who will the VP meet with, and what's the latest on the ground in Venezuela? NBC News Radio’s Bill Zimpfer has the latest with Tony.
President Trump departs for Vietnam today, ahead of his second summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un. The two world leaders will meet on Wednesday in Hanoi. President Trump tweeted on Sunday that he expected the meeting this coming week in Hanoi, Vietnam, to be a "continuation of the progress made at first Summit in Singapore." The President added added: "Denuclearization?" and that Kim knows that "without nuclear weapons, his country could fast become one of the real economic powers anywhere in the world" CBS News Military Analyst Mike Lyons breaks it down with Tony.
Facebook may have access to more personal information than previously known, including health data stored on other apps, according to recent reports. ABC News' Michelle Franzen takes a look with Tony.
A lot has been made of people not getting as much back in their tax refund this year? What's the real story? CBS News Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger joins Tony with what you can expect and how to prepare for next year.
The Oscars were handed out in Hollywood last night. This year’s awards, broadcast on ABC, were different from shows in years past. For the first time in three decades, the Oscars didn’t have a host. 'The Favourite' and 'Roma' lead the nominations with 10, the latter scoring the first Best Picture nomination for Netflix, followed by 'A Star Is Born' and 'Vice' with eight apiece. CBS News' Steve Futterman joins Tony from Los Angeles!
Attorney Todd McMurtry is filing a law suit against the Washington Post, CNN and others. Why? He joins Tony to talk about.