Space Heater Suspected In Cause Of Clifton Building Fire

(Louisville, KY) - The cause of a building fire in Clifton is being investigated.

Dozens of firefighters responded to the burning building in the 100 block of Stevenson Ave. in Clifton Thursday afternoon. The building houses a residence and two businesses.

The owner of one of those businesses says he was using a space heater before the fire started. Fire officials say that could have sparked the fire, but an official cause hasn't been determined.

No serious injuries were reported.

Photo Credit: Louisville Fire Department

Copyright © 2022 TTWN Media Networks Inc. 

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content