In the the midst of the corona virus it's disturbing that this is even a thing (or has been). Today's "Video Of The Day"
Playlist for Friday, March 13, 2020
- Juice - Lizzo
- So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
- Foolin' Yourself - Styx
- Wicked Garden - Stone Temple Pilots
- Sideways - Dierks Bentley
- Silent Running - Mike & The Mechanics
- Midnight City - M83
- Drinky Drink - Frankie Ballard
- Follow You, Follow Me - Genesis
- Radio GaGa (Live Aid) - Queen
- Out Of My League - Fitz & The Tantrums
- Mountain At My Gates - Foals
- Congregation - Foo Fighters
- Stacy's Mom - Fountains Of Wayne
- Sad But True - Metallica
- Ghengis Khan - Miike Snow
- Holiday - Madonna
- Burning Down The House - Talking Heads
- Tell It To My Heart - Taylor Dane
- Comin Under Fire - Def Leppard
- Moonlight Feels Right - Starbuck
- All About You - Joe Stone
- Knock Em Dead Kid - Motley Crue
- Symphony of Destruction - Megadeath
- I Missed Again - Phil Collins
- Sowing The Seeds of Love - Tears For Fears
- Easy Come, Easy Go - Winger
With the threat of corona virus spreading around the country, the list of companies telling employees to work from home is growing by the day and includes some of the biggest tech companies anywhere. The problem is that many of those telecommuters have never logged on remotely to get their jobs done and their lack of experience could make them vulnerable to computer viruses, or worse – hackers. ABC's Jim Ryan breaks it down with Tony.
At a time when access to health care is critically important for mitigating the coronavirus outbreak, a new Bankrate.com report indicates that nearly 1 in 3 U.S. families (32%) decided not to seek medical care – everything from doctor visits to medications, vaccinations, annual exams, vision checks and more – in the past year specifically because of the cost. Additionally, more adults (40%) believe Democrats are best prepared to offer solutions to address the nation’s health care challenges. Bankrate.com's Mark Hamrick joins Tony.
Mayor Greg Fischer provides Tony with the latest on corona virus.