So you think you're in the clear, but you see this coming at you. What do you do? See for yourself in today's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Monday, November 25, 2019
- Good As Hell - Lizzo
- Havanna - Camilia Cabello
- Lover - Taylor Swift
- Circles - Post Malone
- What I Got - Sublime
- Basketball - Kurtis Blow
- Fool In The Rain - Led Zeppelin
- Never Enough - LA Guns
- Be My Lover - LaBouche
- 2 am - Slightly Stupid
- Eat The Rich - Krokus
- Holiday Road - Lindsey Buckingham
- Come With Me Now - Kongos
- Zeze - Kodak Black/Travis Scott/Offset
- Supersoaker - Kings of Leon
- All Summer Long - Kid Rock
- I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz
- Take A Walk - Passion Pit
- Dancing In The Street - Van Halen
- Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung
- Fly By Night - Rush
- Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
- Money For Nothing - Dire Straits
- It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year - Any Williams
- Walk This Way - Run D.M.C.
- Look What God Gave Her - Thomas Rhett
- Levels - Ciara
- When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going - Billy Ocean
- Get The Funk Out - Extreme
- Rump Shaker - Wreckx-N-Effect
- Roll Up - Wiz Khalifa
- Rattlesnake Shake - Motley Crue
- The Boys of Summer - Don Henley
- Happy Holidays - Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme
- Theme From Christmas Vacation
- Happier - Marshmello/Bastille
As discussed this morning, Thanksgiving isn't just for football anymore. Check this menu of Thanksgiving college hoops!
Supreme court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized again over the weekend. Is it possible the 86 year old could step down, and what would that mean for the future of the nation's highest court? NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer joins Tony with the latest.
Mayor Greg Fischer endorsed publicly, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg for President. Joining Tony with a look at the impact Bloomberg could have is NBC News Radio's Michael Bower.
One week after ransom-seekers hacked their way into Louisiana government computers, several state departments still have not fully recovered. While no data was thought to have been lost in the ransomware attack, the response – which involved cutting off Louisiana from external server access – has left public agencies in a state of disarray. Governor John Bel Edwards has declared an emergency. ABC's Jim Ryan joins Tony with the latest.
What does this year's 2019 holiday spending forecast look like? CBS News Senior Business Analyst has a final look at the numbers with Tony.