That feeling when you lost your best friend....or your expensive camera. See for yourself in today's Video of The Day!
Playlist for Monday, October 28, 2019
- Word Up - Korn
- One Headlight - Wallflowers
- Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung
- Regulate - Warren G
- Beverly Hills - Weezer
- Good As Hell - Lizzo
- Feels So Good - Van Halen
- Wake Me Up - Avicii/Aloe Blacc
- Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
- Livin It Up - Ja Rule
- Running On Empty - Jackson Browne
- Can't Get Enough - Winger
- The Look Of Love - ABC
- Cut Up - Black Youngsta
- Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
- Do Ya Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart
- Show Me Love - Robin S.
- Photograph - Def Leppard
- Happier - Marshmello/Bastille
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- Song 2 - Blur
- Shot In The Dark - Ozzy Osbourne
- Hail To The King - Avenged Sevenfold
- I Stand Alone - Godsmack
- Pony - Ginuwine
- Twist & Shout - Chaka Demus & The Pliers
- The Candy Man - Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Figure It Out - Royal Blood
- Limelight - Rush
- Two Sides of Love - Sammy Hagar
Joker and Maleficent: Who was best at the box office and more honors for this music star. That and MUCH more in a busy Monday entertainment report!
Late last week, we learned that the U.S. budget deficit widened to $984.4 billion in the fiscal year ending September 30, its highest level in seven years. (As a reminder, the deficit is a simple annual calculation of the money the government takes in, minus the money government spends.) The Trump administration and the Congressional Budget Office expect the deficit to rise over $1 trillion in the 2020 budget year, which began October 1 and the CBO estimates that the deficit will stay above $1 trillion over the next decade. Does that really matter? CBS News Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger joins Tony.
President Donald Trump says the shadowy leader of the Islamic State group is dead after being targeted by a US military raid in Syria over the weekend. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi presided over its global jihad and became arguably the world's most wanted man. Addressing the nation at the White House yesterday morning, Mr. Trump declared the US had "brought the world's number one terrorist leader to justice." CBS News Military Analyst Mike Lyons joins Tony with analysis.