Next time you feel cramped when flying, just think it could be worse, like Bangladesh worse. Do you have to pay an additional fee for priority seating? Bag check? Today's "Video of the Day"!
Playlist for Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- Top Of The World - Slightly Stoopid
- Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
- Solo - Demi Lovato/Clean Bandit
- Somebody Like You - Joywave
- Homegrown - Zac Brown Band
- Prayer - Prospa
- No Reply At All - Genesis
- Black Flag - King's X
- Handclap - Fitz & The Tantrums
- Hand In My Pocket - Alanis Morissette
- My P.Y.T. - Wale
- I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
- One Headlight - Wallflowers
- Sign of the Times - Queensryche
- Sirens - Icarus
- Mad Love - Mabel
- Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
- For Free - DJ Khalid/Drake
- Rainbow In The Dark - Dio
- All Lips & Hips - Electric Boyz
- All Summer Long - Kid Rock
- Signs - Tesla
- Semi-Charmed Kind Of Life - Third Eye Blind
- Outshined - Soundgarden
- Two Princesses - Spin Doctors
- Don't Do Me Like That - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- Low - Cracker
- Dirty Movies - Van Halen
- What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy) - Information Society
- Run To The Hills - Iron Maiden
- Need U (100%) - Duke Dumont/A*M*E*
- Lost In Japan - Shawn Mendes/Zedd
- For The Love of Money - Queen Latifah/Lavert
The situation in Hong Kong may have reached a tipping point, after police used live fire to disperse crowds, with one protester shot in the chest. NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer joins Tony with latest on the situation, and China's view of the ongoing protests
Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo reportedly listened to the July 25th call between Trump and Ukrainian President. Has Pompeo been subpoenaed? What has President Trump called for in regards to the whistleblower? What did Chuck Grassley say about firsthand knowledge in the whistleblower complaint? NBC News Radio‘s Michael Bower joins Tony with the story.
A jury of her peers has found ex-Dallas police officer Amber Guyger guilty of murder in the shooting death of her neighbor. Guyger, 31, maintained that she accidentally walked into Botham Jean’s apartment, thinking that it was hers. When she found a man inside the unit, she drew her service revolver and fired twice. Now she could spend the rest of her life in prison. ABC's Jim Ryan is following and joins Tony.
It’s day 17 of the General Motors, United Auto Workers strike that is estimated to have cost GM about $1Billion dollars so far. A transmission plant in Mexico closed yesterday affecting 6,000 workers. The UAW turned down a “comprehensive” proposal from the auto company on Tuesday, with union leaders claiming it came up short in several areas including pay, job security and temporary workers. The UAW issued a counterproposal. GM says it will continue to negotiate a deal that builds a stronger future for the company and its employees. CBS News Auto Analyst Jeff Gilbert joins Tony with the latest.
How does something as simple as limiting screen time for our kids create so many questions? Am I doing the right thing? Does my kid have FOMO? Dr. Charles Pemberton with Dimensions Family Therapy joins Tony with some helpful advice.