We're going out on a limb here, but isn't usually a good idea to look in front of you when going 60 MPH on two wheels? Jus sayin.....today's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Thursday, September 26, 2019
- Africa - Weezer
- Thunderkiss '65 - Rob Zombie
- Dirty Movies - Van Halen
- In My Feelings - Drake
- Love Stinks - J. Giles Band
- Just Like Heaven - Cure
- Black Sun - Death Cab For Cutie
- Champion - NAV/Travis Scott
- Living In A Box - Living In A Box
- Truth Hurts - Lizzo
- Bound For The Floor - Local H
- Low - Cracker
- Rumors - Timex Social Club
- Gotta Get Some Lovin - Too Short
- Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant
- Easy Love - Sigala
- Say What You Will - Fastway
- Bear Claws - The Academic
- Everything To Everyone - Everclear
- Going Back To Cali - Notorious B.I.G.
- Rocket - Def Leppard
- Goin Crazy - David Lee Roth
- Centerfield - John Fogherty
- Kryptonite - Three Doors Down
- I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
- Tunnel Of Love - Bruce Springsteen
- Anyway You Want It - Rise Against
- Giant - Calvin Harris (Rag 'N' Bone Man)
- Burnin For You - Blue Oyster Cult
- E-Pro - Beck
- Thunder - Imagine Dragons
- Icky Thump - White Stripes
- Solar System - Sub Focus
- Need U (100%) - Duke Dumont
- The Boys Of Summer - Don Henley
Anti-Gun violence advocates descended on Washington Wednesday, as a Congressional committee took debated a possible assault weapons ban. What is the status of gun legislation, and what kind of bills is congress working on? NBC News Radio'a Bill Zimpfer joins Tony with the story.
The United Auto Workers union and General Motors are closing in on a tentative agreement that could soon end the union’s ongoing strike against the automaker. Negotiators are expected to return to bargaining after a break last night, according to a person familiar with the negotiations. CBS News Auto Analyst Jeff Gilbert joins Tony with the latest.
President Trump's repeated prodding of the Ukrainian president to "do us a favor" by investigating Joe Biden and his son is destined to play a central role in the impeachment inquiry against him and could amount to an illegal request for a campaign contribution from a foreign citizen. Federal law states it is illegal to "knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation." Trump's request to President Volodymyr Zelenskiy was not for campaign cash, but what's referred to as an "in kind" contribution that would arguably be of more value -- damaging information that could be weaponized against Biden, a potential 2020 rival. ABC News Legal Analyst Royal Oakes joins Tony Cruise to deconstruct the “notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty officers" (not a verbatim account) of the phone call that has led to an impeachment inquiry and what is and isn't impeachable in the language.
Metro Council President David James is in Northern Kentucky. Why? Plus, the LMPD morale issue. Tony Cruise talks with the President about this and more.