We don't notice it of course, but what if we could see what the earth's rotation really looked like? You can check out today's "Video of The Day"
Playlist for Monday, September 9, 2019
- Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
- Machinehead - Bush
- Top of The World - Slightly Stoopid
- Anyway You Want It - Rise Against
- Abacab - Genesis
- Basketball - Kurtis Blow
- Contagious - Y&T
- In The Meantime - Spacehog
- Higher Love - Kygos/Whitney Houston
- Informer - Snow
- Midnight City - M83
- Wish You Well - Sigala, Becky Hill
- Come Back To Texas - Bowling For Soup
- Giant - Calvin Harris/Rag 'N' Bone Man
- Coming Of Age - Foster The People
- Hot Blooded - Foreigner
- Round and Round - Ratt
- For The Love of Money - Queen Latifah/Troop/Lavert
- Live and Learn - Joe Public
- Just Got Paid - Sigala/Ella Eyre/Meghan Trainor
- Body Funk - Purple Disco Machine
- Rush - Big Audio Dynamite
- Slide - Calvin Harris
- Chemicals Between Us - Bush
- Spoonman - Soundgarden
- Dre Day - Dr. Dre
- Girls On Film - Duran Duran
- Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix
- Here With Me - Marshmello/Chvrches
- Backwater - Meat Puppets
Antonio Brown was released by the Oakland Raiders days before his debut with the team and has signed with the New England Patriots. What led to his departure from the Raiders? How much money has Brown given up? NBC News Radio’s Bill Zimpfer is the former voice of the Miami Dolphins and breaks it down with Tony.
In an average year, 38 children die after being left in hot vehicles. So far this year, 39 such deaths have been reported. Automakers have promised to add another layer of protection against these tragedies by committing to add rear seat reminder systems to new vehicles by model year 2025. But a group of grieving parents are pleading with General Motors to follow through with a promise made nearly two decades ago to install high-tech back seat detection systems to GM automobiles. ABC's Jim Ryan is following and joins Tony.
According to CBS News Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger, "The August report bolsters the case for another quarter-point interest rate cut when the Federal Reserve meets on September 17-18. Officials will cite the slowdown in job growth and softening manufacturing data, but will also likely reiterate that the economy remains on solid footing overall." She joins Tony to break down the numbers.
The Taliban at Camp David? President Trump has been entertaining the thought as peace talks between the US and the Taliban have been ongoing. Good idea or bad? CBS News Military Analyst Mike Lyons joins Tony with analysis.