We've all seen the fireworks on the airplanes at Thunder Over Louisville. So how does that work? You know pyrotechnic and airplanes and all.....see how in today's "Video of The Day"!
Playlist for Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
- Gettin Better - Tesla
- Wishing Well - Terrence Trent D'Arby
- Raspberry Beret - Prince
- Post Malone - Sam Feldt, RANI
- Strip That Down - Liam Payne/Quavo
- The Deeper The Love - Whitesnake
- Ridin The Storm Out - REO Speedwagon
- Ball & Chain - Social Distortion
- Solar System - Sub Focus
- Wicked Garden - Stone Temple Pilots
- Hotstepper - John Gibbons
- Antisocial - Ed Sheerhan/Travis Scott
- Informer - Snow
- Power - Snap!
- On A Roll - Ashley O
- New Year's Day - U2
- Gotta Keep On - The Chemical Brothers
- Machinehead - Bush
- Under Pressure - Queen/David Bowie
- I Need - Wilkinson, Hayla, Metrik
- Drinky Drink - Frankie Ballard
- Don't Stop (Color On The Walls) - Foster The People
- Saved By Zero - Fixx
- Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction
- Sunflower - Post Malone, Swae Lee
- Notion - Kings Of Leon
- Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
- It's Tricky - Run DMC
- Figure It Out - Royal Blood
- Happier - Marshmello
- Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue
- Silent Running - Mike & The Mechanics
- Stir Fry - Migos
- Real Life - Duke Dumont
- I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
Puerto Rico is battened down for Dorian, which could be a hurricane as it hits the island. NBC News Radio’s Bill Zimpfer joins Tony with the latest on the storm's impact, and where it could track next.
Today is the deadline for Democrat Presidential candidates to make the cut for the next debate. NBC News Radio’s Michael Bower joins Tony to talk about who is in and who is out – and the impact that it will have on the campaigns of those who don’t meet the requirements.
In the aftermath of back-to-back mass shootings in Texas and Ohio, state and city leaders around the country are considering gun buyback programs as a means of reducing the number of firearms in their communities. There’s even a National Center for Unwanted Firearms that accepts unwanted guns. Some initiatives have resulted in hundreds of weapons being turned in, but skeptics suggest that the type of guns being “bought back” are not the assault-style weapons statistically favored by mass shooters. ABC's Jim Ryan joins Tony to discuss.
When you bring home a new puppy are you sure you know where it came from? In a move to cut down on puppy mills, Maryland recently passed a law that bars pet stores from selling commercially bred dogs, but several stores are suing, saying the ban could not only put them out of business, it could actually be worse for the puppies. The pet store owners say they at least get their puppies from places that are regulated, unlike online, where there are no rules at all when it comes to selling purebred dogs. Horror stories about buying puppies with problems abound, leading one critic to call it the "wild west" when it comes to pet sales. ABC's Cheri Preston is following and joins Tony.
A former Google engineer is being charged with stealing closely guarded secrets, which he later sold to Uber as the ride-hailing service scrambled to catch up in the high-stakes race to build robotic vehicles. The indictment filed Tuesday by the U.S. Attorney's office in San Jose, California, is an offshoot of a lawsuit filed in 2017 by Waymo, a self-driving car pioneer spun off from Google. CBS News' Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger joins Tony.