This week Allegiant Airlines announced new non-stop service to Sarasota from Louisville. So how do airlines decide where to fly? See for yourself in today's "Video of The Day"
Playlist for Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- Orange Crush - R.E.M.
- Back To School - Jude Cole
- Strip That Down - Liam Payne/Quavo
- Modern Day Cowboy - Tesla
- Perfect Way - Scritti Politti
- Feelin It - Scotty McCreery
- TV Dinners - ZZ Top
- All My Life - Bush
- For The Love Of Money - Bush
- Shakin - Eddie Money
- Uprising - Muse
- Juke Box Hero - Foreigner
- Secrets - Tiesto/KSHMR/Vassy
- Bark At The Moon - Ozzy Osbourne
- Eminence Front - Who
- Hypnotize - Notorious B.I.G.
- Pop Life - Prince
- Get It On - Kingdom Come
- Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N Roses
- Cut Your Hair - Pavement
- Beverly Hills - Weezer
- Big Foot - Chickenfoot
- One In Every Crowd - Montgomery Gentry
- Lights Out - Breaking Benjamin
- Finish What Ya Started - Van Halen
- Rump Shaker - Wreckx-N-Effect
- Inside Out - XYZ
- I Don't Believe In Love - Queensryche
- Man On A Sliver Mountain - Rainbow
- Wish You Well - Sigala/Becky Hill
- Family Man - Hall & Oates
- Nothin' At All - Heart
- Unsung - Helmet
- I Want A New Drug - Huey Lewis & The News
- Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
- In Da Club - 50 Cent
Stocks jumped yesterday after an announcement by the U.S. Trade Representative, on tariffs on Chinese goods. What did he say, and what does this mean for U.S. and China trade negotiations? NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer has the latest with Tony.
A big-box store packed with shoppers is targeted by a gunman. Panic strikes a shopping mall after a masked prankster jumps onto a table. Demonstrators take over an airport terminal. The three scenarios share some commonalities. Would you know what to do in that situation? ABC's Jim Ryan takes a look and joins Tony.
President Trump says that US intelligence believes the Chinese government is moving troops to its border with Hong Kong. Riot police briefly clashed with pro-democracy protesters outside the Hong Kong Airport for the second day on Tuesday though calm returned to the airport in the early hours of Wednesday. The airport disruptions are an escalation of a summer of demonstrations against what some in Hong Kong see as an increasing erosion of freedoms. The protests have in recent weeks turned to focus on police brutality against demonstrators. CBS News Military Analyst Mike Lyons joins Tony with what we can expect.