Agree or disagree with the Hong Kong protesters, one thing is clear. They are innovative. Check how they defuse tear gas during recent Hong Kong riots. Today's "Video of the Day"!
Playlist for Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- Don't Shed A Tear - Paul Carrick
- Mo' Money Mo' Problems - Notorious B.I.G./Puff Daddy/Mase
- Even Flow - Pearl Jam
- Higher Love - Kygos
- Wow - Post Malone
- I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
- The Git Up - Blanco Brown
- Youngblood - 5 Seconds Of Summer
- New Year's Day - U2
- Rush - Big Audio Dynamite
- Senorita - Shawn Mendes/Camilo Cabello
- Another Hit & Run - Def Leppard
- Waffle Stomp - Joe Walsh
- She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
- 5150 - Van Halen
- What's Luv - Fat Joe/Ashanti
- Antisocial - Ed Sheeran/Travis Scott
- Summer Days - Martin Garrix/Macklemore/Patrick Stump
- Unsung - Helmet
- Rock Me - Great White
- When I Come Around - Green Day
- Feelin' It - Scotty McCreery
- All Apologies - Nirvana
- Machinehead - Bush
- Check Yo Self - Ice Cube
- Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
- On A Roll - Ashley O
- Rise - Jonas Blue/Jack & Jack
- Anyway You Want It - Rise Against
- Talk To Ya Later - Tubes
- Give Me Back My Home - Eric Church
- Turn To Stone - ELO
- Detroit, Michigan - Kid Rock
- Stranglehold - Ted Nugent
- Low - Flo Rida/T-Pain
Capital One now confirms over 100 million people had their information exposed in a recent hack. What kind of information was revealed, who was responsible, and how can you tell if you are a victim? NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer joins Tony with developments.
South Korea says North Korea has fired several unidentified projectiles off its east coast. The South's Joint Chiefs of Staff says the launches were done Wednesday from the North's northeastern area. It wasn't immediately known exactly what North Korea fired. The launches came after North Korea fired two short-range ballistic missiles into the sea last Thursday in an apparent effort to ramp up pressure on the United States ahead of a possible resumption of nuclear diplomacy between North Korea and the US. CBS News' Jen Kwon in in Seoul on North Korea and joins Tony with the latest.
Investigators in Northern California are piecing together the alleged shooter’s movements before he carried out his attack. They now believe he went shopping beforehand. The fact that he was alone while shopping leads them to believe he acted alone and did not have an accomplice when he opened fire. Also details about a second gun found along with a backpack with ammunition inside. ABC's Alex Stone joins Tony from California with the latest.
The first group of Democrats took the stage at the Fox Theater in Detroit Tuesday night and spent much of the 2+ hours trying to convince the American people that they would make the best choice for President in 2020. These debates will be a last chance for some of the candidates to be considered as serious contenders. The stakes are high: to qualify for the third set of debates in September, candidates must raise money from more donors and hit higher polling thresholds — a bar more than half of the contenders are at risk of missing. Did any of last night’s 10 manage to move the needle on their respective poll numbers? ABC's Aaron Katersky is in the motor city and joins Tony.