Meanwhile at the Wal-Mart. These folks don't want you to drink milk and we're all just a bit creeped out by it. See for yourself in today's "Video of The Day" and why everyone is like...."huh??"
Playlist for Monday, July 15, 2019
- What's The Frequency Kenneth - R.E.M.
- When Doves Cry - Prince
- Look of Love - ABC
- Midnight City - M83
- Long Hot Summer - Keith Urban
- Smooth - Rob Thomas/Santana
- Cult of Personality - In Living Colour
- Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
- Team - Lourde
- All Summer Long - Kid Rock
- Symphony of Destruction - Megadeath
- Blue Monday - New Order
- You Gonna Fly - Keith Urban
- Here Comes The Hot Stepper - Ini Kamoze
- Thunder - Imagine Dragons
- Look What God Gave Her - Thomas Rhett
- Lampshades On Fire - Modest Mouse
- Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.) - Motley Crue
- The Girl Got Hot - Weezer
- Wrapped Around Your Finger - Police
- Finish What You Started - Van Halen
- Union Of The Snake - Duran Duran
- All You Need Is Love - Beatles
- Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
- Figure It Out - Royal Blood
- Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts
- Elephant - Tame Impala
Immigration raids got underway yesterday across the country. What cities are affected, and what has the result and response been thus far? NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer talks with Joe Elliott about the weekend's events.
Mueller testimony in front of the House was supposed to begin this week. Will he testify? Is there an official delay in play? NBC News Radio's Michael Bower takes a look with Joe Elliott.
The next 48 hours are a prime opportunity for shoppers to save big. Amazon Prime Day is now a two-day event for the first time and starting on Monday, Prime members can save big on back-to-school products, electronics, and more. If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a free 30-day membership to get in on the deals, but remember to cancel afterwards or be charged $119 for the year-long membership. The big sale has also inspired other retailers, like Target and eBay, to discount heavily in the coming days. ABC's Cheri Preston joins Joe Elliott.
The economy keeps rolling along. Who is responsible? CBS News Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger joins Joe Elliott with a look.