Not sure if this is the kind of pub Dodge wants. See for yourself in today's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Sexy Chick - David Guetta/Akon
- Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
- Moving In Stereo - Cars
- Word Up - Cameo
- Family Man - Hall & Oates (the one Tony didn't know)
- Poundcake - Van Halen
- Empire - Queensryche
- Handclap - Fitz & The Tantrums
- What's Luv - Fat Joe/Ashanti
- Say What You Will - Fastway
- Starlight - Muse
- Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
- New Girl - Honeymoon Suite
- 2am - Slightly Stoopid
- Now That We Found Love - Heavy D & Boys
- Some Heads Are Gonna Roll - Judas Priest
- Orange Crush - R.E.M.
- Is There Something I Should Know - Duran Duran
- Bark At The Moon - Ozzy Osbourne
- Grease - Frankie Valli
- The Rising - Bruce Springsteen
- Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins
- Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
- Power Over Me - Dermot Kennedy
- Sideways - Dierks Bentley
- Why Can't We Be Friends - War
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- No Problem - Chance The Rapper
- Talking In Your Sleep - Romantics
- Young Turks - Rod Stewart
- Heaven Knows - Robert Plant
The world's leaders are preparing to head to Osaka Japan for the G20 summit, but protesters are already there. NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer is following and previews the summit as well as the extraordinary security measures taken by Japan.
House Democrats are battling over the emergency aid bill for the southern border as leaders want to get the bill passed before next week’s July 4th recess. This as the White House is threatening a presidential veto related to funding of the ICE detention centers. NBC News Radio’s Michael Bower joins Tony with the latest from the border,
All eyes will be on the first Democratic presidential debates, which feature 20 candidates (10 each tonight and Thursday). After months of campaigning and TV town halls, the party's top contenders – including front runners Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren will finally get their chance to state their respective cases to the American people. ABC's Aaron Katersky joins Tony with a preview --including a look at the ground rules and who is up first.
Ground Zero recovery workers and activists had a "great" meeting with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell late Tuesday afternoon, following a public feud over the 9/11 victim compensation fund. "It was productive," longtime activist John Feal told reporters outside the Capitol, following the meeting with McConnell. Feal added that they secured a commitment from McConnell to bring the bill to the floor for a vote in the Senate sometime in August, which is sooner than they expected. It is expected to clear the House in July, Feal said. ABC's Cheri Preston joins Tony with the latest.