Well, that didn't exactly go to plan did it? Today's "Video of The Day"
Playlist for Friday, June 21, 2019
- Slide - Calvin Harris
- Centerfield - John Fogerty
- Word Up - Cameo
- Somebody New - Joywave
- Mercedes Boy - Pebbles
- Wrapped Around Your Finger - Police
- Brass In Pocket - Pretenders
- Best That I Can - Queensryche
- Warrior - Disturbed
- Paid In Full - Eric B & Rakim
- Primal Scream - Motley Crue
- I'll Melt With You - Modern English
- Nuttin But Love - Heavy D & the Boys
- Down - 311
- Space Age Love Song - A Flock of Seagulls
- Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
- Summer Nights - Van Halen
- I Missed Again - Phil Collins
- Layla - Derek & The Dominoes
- Eminence Front - Who
- I Could Get Used To This - Becky Hill
- Just Got Paid - Sigala. Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor, French Montana
- Gettin Jiggy With It - Will Smith
- Just A Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody - David Lee Roth
- Hotstepper - John Gibbons
- Strip That Down - Liam Payne/Quavo
- Zeze - Kodak Black/Travis Scott/Offset
- Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites - Skrillex
- Land of Confusion - Genesis
- You Got Me Runnin - Def Leppard
- Lost In Japan - Shawn Mendes/Zedd
- Glamours Life - Sheila E.
- Party Up -DMX
- Take Off - Bob & Doug McKenzie
- Going Back To Cali - Notorious B.I.G.
The former Vice President and 2020 Presidential candidate is refusing to apologize for comments he made about working with segregationist members of congress. What was his initial comment that caused the disturbance? What was the reaction to that comment? What are other candidates saying? NBC News Radio's Michael Bower breaks it down with Tony.
Mayors, city councils and IT specialists around the country have watched in horror as a town in Florida had its computer systems hijacked and held hostage by hackers. It all started on May 29th, when a city employee in Riviera Beach, north of Fort Lauderdale, opened an email attachment that contained malware. Now the town has agreed to pay $600,000 in Bitcoin to get its information systems back. ABC's Jim Ryan joins Tony with the story.
When it comes to curbing violence in the metro where does the responsibility lie? Tony Cruise sits down with Lamont Washington to break it down.