Why is the Bowling Green Hot Rod's Chris Betts so amped?? Ummmmm could it be he just tossed the bat flip of the century at the Midwest League's home run derby in South Bend?? See for yourself in today's Kentuckiana's Morning News' "Video of the Day"!
Oh, in case you were wondering....he also won the All Star game last night with....you guessed it, a home run. This is the first year the league is using the HR derby to break an all star tie after nine innings.
Playlist for Wednesday, June 29, 2019
- Blame It On The Rain - Milli Vanilli
- The Future's So Bright - Timbuk 3
- Rain On The Scarecrow - John Mellencamp
- Party Up - DMX
- Put You In A Song - Keith Urban
- Land of Confusion - Genesis
- Dirty Laundry - Don Henley
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Sweet Freedom - Micheal McDonald
- Inside Out - XYZ
- Easy Come, Easy Go - Winger
- Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremiah/YG
- Abacab (Three Sides Live) - Genesis
- Live & Learn - Joe Public
- 2am - Slightly Stoopid
- How Bizzare - OMC
- Glorified - Pearl Jam
- Back In The Saddle - Aerosmith
- It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock & Roll) - AC/DC
- Hotstepper - John Gibbons
- I Need (Wilkinson & Metrik Remix) - Wilkinson, Hayla & Metrik
- One Touch - Jess Glynne
- Smuggler's Blues - Glen Frey
- Promises, Promises - Naked Eyes
- Domino (Part 1) - Genesis
- Figure It Out - Royal Blood
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Blame - Calvin Harris
- Movin On Up (Jefferson's Theme)
- Mr. Brownstone - Guns 'N Roses
- You're My Best Friend - Queen
- When It's Love - Van Halen
- Easy Lover - Philip Bailey/Phil Collins
- The Look - Roxette
As President Trump kicked off his reelection campaign last night, the investigations continue – and the President has issued a vague threat to deport millions of undocumented immigrants. NBC News Radio's Michael Bower takes a look with Tony's at what's next now that the campaign is officially off and running.
The Federal Open Market Committee meets today and tomorrow with an interest rate announcement. With trade dispute with China, a short-lived threat of tariffs on imports from Mexico, and sharply slower growth in foreign economies, uncertainty abounds regarding the path of the economy, interest rates, and financial markets in the months ahead. Given the uncertainty, what action steps should consumers be taking now with their personal finances? Bankrate.com's Greg McBride breaks it down with Tony.
It's been a long time coming, but finally Bellarmine University is movin' on up to Division I! Joining Tony and Paul is head basketball coach Scott Davenport.
When you shop for a product or service, it would be nice if the price you saw was the price you paid. But more and more that doesn’t seem to be the case. Americans are fed up with hidden fees, which are inflating the prices of everything from cable TV to concert tickets to utility bills. A whopping 85 percent of people say they have encountered an unexpected or hidden fee in the past two years, according to a Consumer Reports survey. How can you about how to spot and avoid some of the most common hidden fees -- and even what to do if you find out after the fact when you open up that credit card statement and get a nasty surprise? Consumer Reports' Anna Litin breaks down the data with Tony.