Man confronted for wearing a Che Guevera shirt at a pride festival. See why in today's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Monday, June 17, 2019
- Graduate - Third Eye Blind
- Boom - P.O.D.
- We'll Be Together - Sting
- Wicked Garden - Stone Temple Pilots
- Nothing But A G Thang - Dr. Dre
- Doin Time - Sublime
- Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
- Party Up - DMX
- Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) - Glass Tiger
- Pony - Ginuwine
- Hotstepper - John Gibbons
- Touch of Gray - Grateful Dead
- Rest In Peace - Extreme
- Check it Out - John Mellencamp
- Learning To Fly - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
- Somebody New - Joywave
- Love Plus One - Haircut 100
- Unsung - Helmet
- Do You Wanna Go Party - KC & the Sunshine Band
- Point of No Return - Nu Shooz
- Hypnotize - Notorious B.I.G.
- Cruel Summer - Bananarama
- Heat Of The Moment - Asia
- Bust A Move - Young MC
- Beat's So Lonely - Charlie Sexton
- Youngblood - 5 Seconds of Summer
- Stricken - Disturbed
- Pearl Necklace - ZZ Top
- Peaches - Presidents of the United States of America
- Take Me Home - Phil Collins
- You Might Think - Cars
- I Feel For You - Chaka Kahn
- James Bond Theme - Moby
President Trump is accusing the New York Times of treason after an article this weekend. What did the article say? What was the biggest allegation in the article? What was the Presidents reaction? How have the organizations involved reacted? NBC News Radio's Michael Bower has a look with Tony.
Target cash registers were up and running after experiencing a system-wide outage that delayed shoppers for approximately two hours on Saturday, though some customers took to Twitter the next day to say that registers were still down. The glitch that occurred on the eve of Father’s Day led to customers standing in long lines, and some abandoning their carts to shop elsewhere. ABC's Cheri Preston joins Tony with the details.
The Fed is beginning to speak. Should we be listening? CBS News Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger breaks down the conversation with Tony.
After explosions blew holes in two oil tankers just outside Iran's territorial waters, rattling international oil markets, the Trump administration ended the week caught between pressure to punish Iran and reassure Washington's Gulf Arab allies without drawing the US closer to war. President Trump is holding out hope that threats by the US towards Iran will yield talks with the Islamic Republic. In the meantime, the Pentagon is considering beefing up defenses in the Persian Gulf area. CBS News Military Analyst Mike Lyons joins Tony with insight into what may be next?