Sure, you've got bigger muscles, but can you do this? Feeling intimidated at the gym? Turn the tables and try this! See for yourself in today's "Video Of The Day"!
Playlist for Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Top Of The World - Slightly Stoopid
- How Bizzare - OMC
- My Love - Route 94 (feat. Jess Glynne)
- Rump Shaker - Wreckx-N-Effect
- Just Got Paid - Sigala/Ella Eyre/Meghan Trainor/French Montana
- Gloria (for Will Clark's St. Louis Blues) - Laura Branigan
- Tunnel Of Love - Bruce Springsteen
- Voices - Disturbed
- I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
- Just Like Paradise - David Lee Roth
- Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
- James Bond Theme - Moby
- Black Flag - Kings X
- Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
- C'est La Vie - Robbie Nevil
- Another Hit and Run - Def Leppard
- Thunder Kiss '65 - White Zombie
- Tomorrow - Silverchair
- Mess Around - Cage The Elephant
- Work It - Missy Elliott
- E-Pro - Beck
- Set A Drift On Memory Bliss - PM Dawn
- Power Over Me - Dermot Kennedy
- Team - Lorde
- Smuggler's Blues - Glen Frey
- Jackie Chan - Tiesto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone
- I Need Wilkenson (Metrik Remix) - Wilkinson
- You're The Best Thing About Me - U2
- Round and Round - Ratt
- Midnite Maniac - Krokus
- Runnin Up That Hill - Kate Bush
- Long Hot Summer - Keith Urban
- Orange Crush - R.E.M.
- Strangelove - Depeche Mode
- Love Plus One - Haircut 100
Protests continue in Hong Kong, over a controversial extradition proposal under consideration. What are the specifics of the plan, and why is it being pushed through now? NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer joins Tony with the latest from the Foreign Desk
Donald Trump Jr. was interviewed behind closed doors by the Senate Intelligence Committee Wednesday. What did those in the session have to say about the time limited testimony? NBC News Radio's Michael Bower has the latest with Tony.
Three weeks after Facebook refused to remove a doctored video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slurring her words, Mark Zuckerberg is getting a taste of his own medicine: fake footage showing him gloating over his one-man domination of the world. “Imagine this for a second, one man with total control over billions of people’s stolen data, all their secrets, their lives, their futures,” Zuckerberg seemingly intones in a voice that does not sound very much like Zuckerberg’s. “I owe it all to Spectre. Spectre showed me that whoever controls the data controls the future.” (Spectre is the evil organization in the James Bond movies.) This might be the least of Zuckerberg's problems, however, as the Wall Street Journal reports Facebook is worried about some internal emails that could cast doubt on his commitment to user privacy. ABC's Cheri Preston joins Tony with a closer look.
Seattle has stopped charging people with small amounts of drugs (Heroin, Meth, Crack, etc.) and Philadelphia and Boston are considering the same approach as well as many other U.S. cities. With more than a million people arrested each year for drug possession and cities spending billions of dollars arresting and prosecuting them, the question remains is Seattle's approach reducing addition and crime or fueling it. Brad discusses the pros and cons and looks at what has happened in the country of Portugal that decriminalized all drug possession in 2001. ABC Crime Analyst Brad Garrett sits down with Tony with a look.
Louisville Metro Council President Pro Tem Councilman Pat Mulvihil sits down with Tony to talk about where we are at with the city's budget.