So your kids want a trampoline, but you have concerns about safety. Plus an off the wall entertainment center? Check out these out of the box ideas that could make your home more appealing! Today's Kentuckiana's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Living In America - James Brown
- Devil Inside - Inxs
- What's On Your Mind - Information Society
- The Rising - Bruce Springsteen
- Happier - Marshmello/Bastille
- What I Got - Sublime
- Man On A Silver Mountain - Dio
- Cars - Fear Factor
- Strangelove - Depeche Mode
- I Sat By The Ocean - Queens Of The Stone Age
- The Look Of Love - ABC
- Space Age Love Song - A Flock Of Seagulls
- All Mixed Up - 311
- Summertime Girls - Y&T
- Owner Of A Lonely Heart - Yes
- Homegrown - Zac Brown Band
- You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
- Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) - Motley Crue
- Everything To Everyone - Everclear
- Layla - Eric Clapton
- So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
- The Sign - Ace of Base
- Let It Whip - Dazz Band
- That Smell - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Touch, Peel & Stand - Days Of The New
- Burning Down One Side - Robert Plant
- Figure It Out - Royal Blood
- Rock Box - Run D.M.C.
- Get Off My Cloud - Rolling Stones
- On The Loose - Saga
- Never Enough - LA Guns
- My Sharona - Knack
- Hideaway - Kiesza
- I Like To Rock - April Wine
It's been one year since the historic Singapore Summit between President Trump and Kim Jong Un. NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer joins Tony with back at what agreements were made during the summit, whether promises have been kept and where U.S. North Korean relations stand now.
President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden were both in Iowa on Tuesday. What were they each doing in the state? What was Biden expected to say about President Trump in his visit to Iowa? NBC News Radio's Michael Bower has the latest with Tony.
Comedian Jon Stewart took Congress to task Tuesday for failing to ensure that a victims’ compensation fund set up after the 9/11 attacks never runs out of money. Stewart, a longtime advocate for 9/11 responders, angrily called out lawmakers for failing to attend a hearing on a bill to ensure the fund can pay benefits for the next 70 years. Pointing to rows of empty seats at a House Judiciary Committee hearing room, Stewart said “sick and dying” first responders and their families came to Washington for the hearing, only to face a nearly deserted dais. ABC's Cheri Preston joins Tony with reaction to the testimony.
25 years ago today, two murders kicked off a series of events that would lead to the “Trial of the Century.” It was late in the night of June 12th 1994 that Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman were stabbed to death in her Los Angeles home. Within hours the LAPD said OJ Simpson was a possible witness. Then he became a suspect. There would be the white Bronco chase and the trial in which he was acquitted. Today, Simpson says he is happy, healthy, and plays golf around Las Vegas almost every day. ABC's Alex Stone joins Tony with a look back.
Louisville celebrates diversity this weekend. Joining Tony is Allen Hatchell with the Kentuckiana Pride Festival.