We're thinking....nope, nope and nope! 70MPH with only a helmet?? It's today's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Tuesday, May 28, 2019
- All Summer Long - Kid Rock
- What I Got - Sublime
- If You Love Somebody Set Them Free - Sting
- Informer - Snow
- Counting Blue Cars - Dishwalla
- Take A Walk - Passion Pit
- Shot In The Dark - Ozzy Osbourne
- Raspberry Beret - Prince
- I Will Follow - U2
- Burning Down The House - Talking Heads
- In The Meantime - Spacehog
- Sick of You - Cake
- Slide - Calvin Harris
- Mess Around - Cage The Elephant
- Cuts Like A Knife - Bryan Adams
- Orange Crush - R.E.M.
- The Boys of Summer - Don Henley
- The Middle - Zedd/Marren Morris/Grey
- Otherside - Aerosmith
- Big Me - Foo Fighters
- Head Games - Foreigner
- Coming Of Age - Foster The People
- Man On The Silver Mountain - Rainbow
- Long Hot Summer - Keith Urban
- Notion - Kings of Leon
- Killing In The Name - Rage Against The Machine
- Space Age Love Song - A Flock of Seagulls
- Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
- Move Along - All-American Rejects
- Heat Of The Moment - Asia
LouCity is back at it tomorrow night at UofL's Lynne Soccer Stadium. Voice of LouCity Kevin Kernan joins Joe Elliott to talk about the team and the progress being made at the new stadium!
President Trump returns home from Japan and says he’s not interested in regime change in Iran. What else was accomplished on his trip to Tokyo? NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer will has the latest with Joe.
Reports over the weekend say that President Trump's tweets don't pack the punch they did at the outset of his presidency. Where did this study stem from? What does that mean for Trump heading in to 2020? NBC News Radio’s Michael Bower has the story with Joe.
2019 has been the deadliest year for Mount Everest climbers since 2012, a year that saw ten deaths. On Monday, that number was surpassed when a lawyer from Colorado perished on the mountain, the 11th climber to die in the past 10 days. What's behind this recent upsurge of climbers and why are so many of them dying? ABC's Cheri Preston joins Joe Elliott with a look.
Bill Buckner, a star hitter who became known for making one of the most infamous plays in major league history, died Monday at the age of 69. Buckner won a National League batting title, was an All-Star and got 2,715 hits in his 22-year career. But it was a little ground ball in the 1986 World Series that forever changed his legacy. ABC's Aaron Katersky joins Joe Elliott with a look at his life.
According to a New York Times report, three new political models analyzing our strong American economy have reached a conclusion: Donald Trump is the odds-on favorite to get re-elected in 2020. But is Trump also riding a global wave of populism that could give him an even bigger tailwind? After four days of balloting ended Sunday across the European Union’s 28 countries, the center shrank and anti-EU forces on the right (and environmentalists on the left) got stronger. In England, polls say the old, establishment Conservative and Labour parties are shrinking and the new, populist Brexit Party is getting stronger. We’ve also just seen big wins for Trump-like parties in Italy, ABC News Political Analyst Alex Castellanos talks with Joe!