It's the little things. Just how quickly can your life change? Always be alert. See why in today's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Thursday, May 9, 2019
- High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco
- Opportunities - Pet Shop Boys
- Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
- If You Love Somebody Set Them Free - Sting
- X - 21 Savage
- For The Love of Money - Queen Latifah/Lavert/Troop
- Lipstick & Leather - Y&T
- Voices - Disturbed
- Bust A Move - Young MC
- Homegrown - Zac Brown Band
- High 'N Dry - Def Leppard
- Dirty Laundry - Don Henley
- Big Foot - Chickenfoot
- Modern Day Cowboy - Tesla
- Let Me Be The One - Expose
- Santa Monica - Everclear
- Ordinary Average Guy - Joe Walsh
- The Sign - Ace of Base
- Over Now - Alice In Chains
- Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
- Greek Tragedy - Wombats
- Slide - Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos
- If You Want It - Slightly Stoopid
- All You Need Is Love - Beatles
- Name - Goo Goo Dolls
- Giant - Calvin Harris/Rag 'N' Bone Man
- I Sat By The Ocean - Queens Of The Stone Age
- Your Love - Outfield
- Abacab - Genesis
- In Bloom - Nirvana
- Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz
- Promises Promises - Naked Eyes
- Supermissive Black Hole - Muse
- Machinehead - Bush
A Chinese delegation is headed for the US for another round of trade talks. Meanwhile relations with Iran remain strained. NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer has the latest with Tony.
Washington is buzzing about the Attorney General’s contempt charges and President Trump’s tax returns. NBC News Radio's Michael Bower joins Tony with the details.
Drug makers must begin disclosing their list prices in television commercials this July, the Trump administration announced Wednesday, advancing a plan industry said would confuse consumers and might even run afoul of the First Amendment. The move by Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar is aimed at driving down drug costs by shaming the pharmaceutical industry into being more transparent about skyrocketing drug prices. ABC's Cheri Preston breaks down the numbers with Tony.
Well THAT was unexpected. Prince Harry and Meghan took to Instagram Wednesday to announce the name of their newborn son: Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex revealed Archie's name alongside a photo of the couple introducing their newborn to his great-grandparents, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. Immediately, references to Mr. Bunker and that re-headed cartoon character were made as #Archie began trending on social media. But, as it turns out, the name "Archie" (not "Archibald") is one of the 20 most popular names for baby boys in Britain, and it is not widely used for American children. So meat heads who don't like the name can keep their comments to themselves. ABC's Tom Rivers is in London and has the story with Tony.
The large crowds protesting the city's budget last week weren't to be found at city hall as the budget discussions continued. Joining Tony is Metro Council President David James.