Avoiding the police....not good, but if you have to, this guy wrote the book on it. See for yourself in today's "Video Of The Day" 🚓👮
Playlist for Friday, May 3, 2019
- Rain Is A Good Thing - Luke Bryan
- Eastside - Benny Blanco/Khalid/Halsey
- Power Over Me - Dermont Kennedy
- Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
- Pretty In Pink - Psychedelic Furs
- Up All Night - R3HAB
- E-Pro - Beck
- Easy Love - Sigala
- Easy Come, Easy Go* - George Strait (*was supposed to be Winger) 😂😂😂
- Rain On The Scarecrow - John Mellencamp
- Unbelievable - EMF
- Tunnel of Love - Bruce Springsteen
- Just Got Paid - Sigala/Ella Eyre/Meghan Trainor/French Montana
- Pink - Aerosmith
- I Could Get Used To This - Becky Hill
- Desire - Subfocus/Dimension
- Funkytown - Pseudo Echo
- Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction
- Don't You Want Me - Jody Watley
- Life's Been Good - Joe Walsh
- Working In A Coal Mine - Devo
- Word Up - Cameo
- Slow Hands - Niall Horan
- I Need (Wilkinson & Metrix Remix) - Wilkinson/Metrix
- Hideaway - Kiesza
- Black Flag - King's X
- Zeze - Kodak Black/Travis Scott/Offset
- That Smell - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Win Win Win says a lot when it comes to a Kentucky Derby Horse! Got him in your Saturday bets? Our own Jody Demling has a preview!
The Attorney General was a no-show at the House Judiciary Committee hearing Thursday. What legal fallout are Democrats threatening? What could they actually enforce? Has there been any attempt and furthering negotiations for another meeting? Has Barr reacted? The DOJ? What did Nancy Pelosi say about perjury charges against Barr? NBC News Radio's Michael Bower has the latest
Our own Will Clark caught up with NBC Sports' Mike Tirico who is in town for tomorrow's big race!
Long time Kentucky Derby Festival President Mike Berry joins Tony Cruise for the final time on Derby Week as he retires this year.
Heading to the Oaks or Derby? The LMPD wants you to know a few things. Lamont Washington checks in with Tony.
The US Department of Labor releases its monthly job report today. April’s unemployment rate held steady at 3.8% with nearly 200K jobs created. Analysts expect a similar report this month with another 200K jobs added and the unemployment rate remaining the same. CBS News Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger breaks down the numbers with Tony.