Talented or just plain stupid? Not recommended for those with an uneasy stomach. See for yourself in today's "video of the day"!
Playlist for Monday, April 29, 2019
- Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
- Johnny Cash - Kid Rock
- Look What God Gave Her - Thomas Rhett
- Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
- You Gonna Fly - Keith Urban
- Hotel Key - Old Dominion
- Summer Jam - Jake Owen
- Indestructible - Disturbed
- Follow You, Follow Me - Uncle Cracker
- Just A Taste - Brett Eldredige
- Running Down A Dream - Tom Petty
- Run To You - Bryan Adams
- Big Me - Foo Fighters
- Youngblood - Five Seconds of Summer
- Drinky Drink - Frankie Ballard
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
- Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy
- You're The Best Thing About Me - U2
- 5-1-5-0 - Dierks Bentley
- Magic - Pilot
- Baba O'Riely - Who
- Orange Crush - R.E.M.
- Give It Away - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Money - Pink Floyd
- Under Pressure - Queen/David Bowie
- Livin It Up - Ja Rule
- I Sat By The Ocean - Queens Of The Stone Age
- Paradise City - Guns 'N Roses
- Blow Your Mind - Dua Lipa
- Get Your Shine On - Florida Georgia Line
- Drink In My Hand - Eric Church
- Let Me See Ya Girl - Cole Swindell
- Shine - Collective Soul
- Low - Cracker
- Gunpowder & Lead - Miranda Lambert
- Put You In A Song - Keith Urban
- All Summer Long - Kid Rock
The U.S. is the latest to be struck by violence directed at a religious site. What have we learned about the attack on a California synagogue, and what do we know about the suspect. NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer is following and joins Tony.
President Trump may soon be faced with an exodus of supporters. What group may be walking away from Trump? What reason seems to behind the possible support loss? What were some of the messages the President gave at his rally over the weekend? NBC News Radio' Michael Bower breaks it down with Tony.
It's Derby week and there's a lot going on! Joining Tony for his final Derby is Kentucky Derby President Mike Berry.
A lot of bourbon will be poured this week. Joining Tony is Woodford Reserve Master Distiller Chris Morris
Was the fourth quarter of 2018 just a bad dream for investors? It sure looks like it now. With just two trading sessions left in the month, the S&P 500 is on track to close out the first four months of the year with its best results in 32 years (1987), has rallied more than 20 percent from the December lows, and has also bested its previous all-time high! More with CBS News Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger who joins Tony.
He knows basketball and he knows a thing or two about horses! Who does he like Saturday? Bellarmine Men's Basketball Coach Scott Davenport stops by the backside to chat with Tony and offer his pick!