United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz thinks airlines are reaching a breaking point with shrinking seat sizes. Another common complaint? Wi-Fi. Why does it so often not work on flights? Munoz spoke about these issues and more -- and what his airline intends to do keep up with the changing culture of air travel -- an experience that for many transformed from an exciting experience to a painstaking one. "Frankly," Munoz told David, "by the time you sit on one of our aircraft ... you're just pissed at the world," and improving the flying experience won't ultimately depend on "what coffee or cookie I give you." Maybe he has a point. Hard to believe it wasn't always like this. Just how much has air travel has changed? See for yourself in today's "Video of the Day!"
Playlist for Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- Looking For A New Love - Jody Watley
- Live And Learn - Joe Public
- Check It Out - John Mellencamp
- Better - Khalid
- Zeze - Kodak Black/Travis Scott/Offset
- Stayed Awake All Night - Krokus
- Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
- Cuts Like A Knife - Bryan Adams
- Burning Down The House - Talking Heads
- One Kiss - Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa
- Cake - Flo Rida & 99 Percent
- Roll Up - Wiz Khalifa
- For The Love of Money - Queen Latifah
- Money Talks - AC/DC
- Bark At The Moon - Ozzy Osborne
- Lifted Up - Passion Pit
- Mercedes Boy - Pebbles
- Like A Prayer - Madonna
- Future's So Bright - Timbuk 3
- Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
- Bawitdaba - Kid Rock
- Hideaway - Kiesza
- Raspberry Berry - Prince & The Revolution
- Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
- Tonight I'm Yours - Rod Stewart
- Machinehead - Bush
- Freaks Come Out At Night - Whodini
- Galway Girl - Sheeran
- Save A Prayer - Duran Duran
- The End of Innocence - Don Henley
- Summertime - Fresh Prince & DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 5-1-5-0 - Dierks Bentley
- For The Love of Money - Bulletboyz
- Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
- Learning To Fly - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- Leave It - Yes
There are shocking new sexual abuse allegations against the Boy Scouts of American with reports of thousands incidents of abuse. NBC News Radio’s Bill Zimpfer has the latest with Tony on the charges and the lawsuits.
The Treasury Department had a deadline of Tuesday to turn over six-years of President Trumps tax returns. What happened? Are Democrats discussing alternatives to a Trump impeachment? NBC News Radio's Michael Bower has the latest with Tony.
The S&P 500 hit an all-time high Tuesday, marking the stock market’s complete recovery from a nosedive at the end of last year. The benchmark index’s previous record was set last September, shortly before the market sank in the fourth quarter amid fears of a recession, an escalating trade war between the U.S. and China, and concern the Federal Reserve was moving too aggressively to raise interest rates. Investors are more confident in the prospects for steady, if slower, growth. ABC's Cheri Preston breaks down the numbers with Tony.
The former head of a drug distributor has been indicted on what federal prosecutors say are the first-ever criminal charges against a drug company executive stemming from the opioid crisis. The indictment unsealed Tuesday alleges former Rochester Drug Co-Operative CEO Laurence Doud III ordered subordinates to ignore red flags about certain customers to maximize company revenues and his own pay. The Rochester, New York-based company was also charged. ABC's Aaron Katersky join Tony.
Attorney Jeff Anderson held a Tuesday press conference saying the he's identified 130 perpetrators of child sex abuse in the Boy Scouts of America in New York. Local licensed clinical physician Dr. Charles Pemberton is active in the local scouting community and joins Tony to talk about it.