Drifting on wet pavement, with the radio turned up. Judging from the aftermath (stay till the end), probably not the best decision this young man made this day (wait for it....) Today's "Video of The Day"!
Playlist for Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Eastside - Benny Blanco/Kahlid/Halsey
- I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
- Body Funk - Purple Disco Machine
- Beverly Hills - Weezer
- Erotic City - Prince
- Good Times - Inxs with Jimmy Barnes
- Drinky Drink - Frankie Ballard
- Silent Running - Mike & The Mechanics
- Symphony of Destruction - Megadeath
- Just Got Paid - Sigala, Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor
- Twist & Shout - Chaka Demus & The Pliers
- Looks That Could Kill - Motley Crue
- I Missed Again - Phil Collins
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Don't Shed A Tear - Paul Carrick
- Walk It Talk It - Migos
- Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
- Float On - Modest Mouse
- What I Got - Sublime
- Youngblood - Five Seconds of Summer
- Up All Night - R3hab, MOTi, Fiora
- Shotgun - George Ezra
- Epic - Faith No More
- She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
- Stand or Fall - Fixx
- All the Way Up - Fat Joe & Remy Ma
- What's The Frequency Kenneth - R.E.M.
- One Headlight - Wallflowers
- Get It On - Power Station
- Follow Me - Uncle Cracker
- You're The Best Thing About Me - U2
- Dance Hall Days - Wang Chung
- Beautiful - Snoop Dogg
- Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
- Pop Life - Prince
- One Kiss - Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa
Is Kim Jong Un turning to Russia for help, after the failed Vietnam summit? He could meet with Vladimir Putin this week. NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer has the latest with Tony on their possible meeting, and what's likely to be discussed.
There was a conference call yesterday involving Democrat leaders. What was discussed? Impeachment? Meanwhile President Trump has taken the next step to keep his finances private. NBC News Radio's Michael Bower joins with the latest developments.
A new report by the government's overseers of Medicare and Social Security urges lawmakers to "take action sooner rather than later" to address shortfalls in the financial condition of the government's bedrock retirement programs for middle- and working-class Americans. The report says Medicare is headed toward insolvency by 2026. Social Security would become insolvent in 2035. ABC's Cheri Preston crunches the latest numbers with Tony.
The Supreme Court will hear the government’s appeal today in one of the biggest cases of its term surrounding the question of whether to add a question about citizenship to the 2020 census. It will be the court’s first direct review of an administration initiative since the justices upheld the president’s travel ban last year. ABC's Aaron Katersky breaks it down with Tony.
The Mayor joins to discuss the budget he'll be presenting on Thursday to Metro Council as well as the opening of the Russell Vision Development Center, a community center and affordable event space at 22nd and Jefferson streets, as well as the Anti-Vaping measures being taken by JCPS and that align with the mayor's goal of making Louisville a healthier city.