The moment you discover your vacuum cleaner is a burglar 😂👮😂👮😂👮😂👮😂 Today's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Friday, April 19, 2019
- A Town Called Malice - The Jam
- Radio, Radio - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
- Satisfaction - Devo
- Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz
- Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry
- Girls On Film - Duran Duran
- Pretty In Pink - Psychedelic Furs
- Man In The Box - Alice In Chains
- Jet City Woman - Queensryche
- Old Town Road - Lil Nas X
- Stand Or Fall - Fixx
- Venus - Bananarama
- Like A Prayer - Madonna
- Blurry - Puddle of Mudd
- I Sat By The Ocean - Queens Of The Stone Age
- Word Up - Cameo
- New Year's Day - U2
- Stupify - Disturbed
- Hypnotize - Notorious B.I.G.
- Just Got Paid - Sigala (Feat. Ella Eyra, Meghan Trainor)
- Sadness - Enigma
- Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns 'N Roses
- Jeopardy - Greg Khin Band
- Safari Song - Gretta Van Fleet
- Basketcase - Green Day
- Lay It Down - Ratt
- Awake - Godsmack
- What's The Frequency Kenneth? - R.E.M.
- Song 2 - Blur
- Detroit Michigan - Kid Rock
- Bodak Yellow - Cardi B
- Shake It Up - Cars
- Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
- Johnny Cash - Kid Rock
- Mama Weer All Crazy Now - Quiet Riot
Paris police investigators think an electrical short-circuit most likely caused the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral, a police official said Thursday, as France paid a daylong tribute to the firefighters who saved the world-renowned landmark. Investigators still don't have a green light to search Notre Dame’s charred interior because of ongoing safety hazards. ABC's Tom Rivers has been following from Paris and joins Tony.
On April 19th, 1993, a religious compound outside Waco, Texas, burned to the ground, ending a 51-day standoff between federal agents and the group’s leaders. At least 80 people died in the inferno. Exactly two years later, on April 19th, 1995, an Army veteran sought revenge for the fire at Waco by bombing the federal building in Oklahoma City. 168 people, including two dozen children, were killed. ABC's Jim Ryan covered events and shares with Tony what he saw and what we learned from that day.
Today is Good Friday, the Christian holiday commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. In the Old City of Jerusalem, a procession will take place along Via Dolorosa, believed to be the path Jesus took on his way to the crucifixion at Calvary. CBS News' Robert Berger is in Jerusalem and joins Tony.
A group of teens were shot along I-264 last night and the LMPD needs your help. That and more with spokesman Lamont Washington and Tony Cruise.