It's well known that most dogs want a piece of the mailman. This family fido is no exception.....wait for it! It's today's "Video of the Day"!
Playlist for Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Youngblood - Five Seconds of Summer
- Strip That Down - Liam Payne/Quavo
- Making Me Dance - Wild Youth
- Sugar - Robin Schulz
- Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
- Sweet Lovin - Sigala (Feat. Bryn Christopher)
- Hold The Line - Toto
- Man In The Box - Alice In Chains
- Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me For Me) - Blessed Union of Souls
- In A Big Country - Big Country
- Bounce Back - Big Sean
- Touch of Grey - Grateful Dead
- Peaches - Presidents of the United States of America
- Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts
- Lipstick & Leather - Y&T
- Don't Tell Em - Jeremih
- Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
- Crush of Love - Joe Satriani
- Mother - Danzig
- Body Funk - Purple Disco Machine
- I Heard A Rumour - Bananarama
- Beverly Hills - Weezer
- Living In America - James Brown
- If You Leave - Orchestral Manoeuvres In the Dark
- Juicy - Notorious B.I.G.
- We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off - Jermaine Stewart
- Wrong Way - Sublime
- Never Again - Breaking Benjamin
- Indestructible - Disturbed
- Pure Water - DJ Mustard/Migos
- Now That We Found Love - Heavy D & The Boyz
- Radio Ga Ga - Queen
- Lifted Up - Passion Pit
- Glorified G - Pearl Jam
- I Missed Again - Phil Collins
- Animal - Def Leppard
With the average sales price of a new car or light truck topping 36-thousand dollars, consumers increasingly are avoiding the sticker shock by kicking the tires on a pre-owned vehicle. Yes, prices for used cars are also going up, but around 41 million of them will change hands this year. As with any previously owned item, let the buyer beware. ABC's Jim Ryan is following and joins Tony.
A veterans group is calling for a multi-agency investigation into what they're calling a "suicide epidemic among veterans and service members," after three veterans killed themselves at Veterans Affairs facilities in the span of five days this month.
President Trump's re-election campaign announced Monday that it raised more than $30 million in the first quarter of 2019. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont topped the Democratic field in the money race with relative ease, bringing in an $18.2 million total haul, followed by Sen. Kamala Harris of California. And while money doesn't guarantee votes, the amounts do provide some insights into each of the candidates. ABC Political Correspondent Adam Kelsey talks numbers with Tony.
Within five years, Notre Dame will be rebuilt and return to its architectural glory. French President Emmanuel Macron made that pledge to the people of his country yesterday, a day after an inferno raged through the famed Cathedral. The fire destroyed Notre Dame’s spire and its roof but spared its twin medieval bell towers. Officials say a frantic rescue effort saved the monument's "most precious treasures," including the Crown of Thorns purportedly worn by Jesus. CBS News' Elaine Cobb joins Tony from Paris.
Two dozen Catholic high school students in Northern Kentucky are appealing their ban from school for not being vaccinated for chicken pox. They have asked the Kentucky Court of Appeals to lift a public-health order that has been keeping them from school for weeks because of a chickenpox outbreak, claiming it is a violation of their First Amendment rights. The Catholic Church has given the green light for people to get the vaccination. ABC's Ryan Burrow joins Tony.