Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Cruel Summer - Bananarama
- Hey Leonardo - Blessed Union of Souls
- Sunflower - Post Malone
- One Headlight - Wallflowers
- Girl All The Bad Guys Want - Bowling For Soup
- Promises Promises - Naked Eyes
- Take A Walk - Passion Pit
- Opportunities - Pet Shop Boys
- You're My Best Friend - Queen
- When It's Love - Van Halen
- Set A Drift On Memory Bliss - P.M. Dawn
- Gimmie Shelter - Rolling Stones
- Where Do You Get Love - Matthew Sweet
- Wrapped Around My Finger - Police
- Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
- High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco
- Roll Up - Wiz Khalifa
- N.I.B. - Primus/Ozzy Osbourne
- Need You Tonight - Inxs
- Livin It Up - Ja Rule/Case
- Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih/YG
- Summertime Girls - Y&T
- Hysteria - Def Leppard
- Sleeping Bag - ZZ Top
- Zombie - Cranberries
- Butterfly - Crazy Town
- Rump Shaker - Wreckx-N-Effect
- The Look of Love - ABC
- Let Me Go - Hailee Steinfeld
- Dream Police - Cheap Trick
- Rock me - Great White
- Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) - Glass Tiger
- Pony - Ginuwine
- Ditty - Paperboy
- Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
- Coming Home - Keith Urban
- Is There Something I Should Know - Duran Duran
- I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
- Smuggler's Blues - Glen Frey
Let's be honest, we all had that teacher who taught "outside the box" and we thought it was really cool! See for yourself in today's "Video of the Day"! 😂😂😂
Russia says the U.S. is getting nervous, after Russian troops landed in Venezuela. Now we're hearing disturbing information about what they might be doing there. Does the Trump administration still have all options on the table with Venezuela? NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer has developments with Tony.
Stress has many harmful side effects, including increasing blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, and over time can even lead to diabetes due to increased stress hormones. Especially in the workplace where there are constant time, task and physical demands, stress can be harmful. It can lead to alcohol and drug abuse, burnout, heart problems, stoke and illness. Some recommendations from CDC on managing stress include encouraging people to come up with a personal mission statement on what they want to do and what they value, as well as doing fun activities such as having a laugh day and relaxation techniques. They recommended having live plants in workspace places as that (and real nature) can help relieve stress. ABC's Cheri Preston has the latest with Tony.
It appears that the Justice Department will miss the House Judiciary Committee’s Tuesday deadline to provide the unredacted Mueller report. As a result, it is preparing subpoenas. Who are they planning to subpoena and what is the likely outcome? NBC News Radio’s Michael Bower has the latest with Tony.
Last year, it was a historic outbreak of influenza that had health officials urging Americans to get vaccinated. In 2019, a dramatic rise in the measles has the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention putting out advisories. Through the first three months of the year, the number of measles cases has surpassed the final figure for all of 2018. ABC's Jim Ryan joins Tony.
Mayor Greg Fischer joins Tony and talks about moving the homeless from under a downtown overpass.