Just how fragile is life? Just a second or two either way would have spelled doom for this Arkansas soccer team. See for yourself in today's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- Glorified G - Pearl Jam
- Prophet - Slightly Stoopid
- Hotel Key - Old Dominion
- Say What You Will - Fastway
- All The Way Up - Fat Joe
- Now That We Found Love - Heavy D & The Boys
- Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
- Hold The Line - Toto
- Machinehead - Bush
- Stacy's Mom - Fountains Of Wayne
- I Sat By The Ocean - Queens of The Stone Age
- Happier - Marshmello/Bastille
- Stir Fry - Migos
- Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
- Promises - Calvin Harris/Sam Smith
- Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See - Busta Rhymes
- Rumors - Timex Social Club
- Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- You're The Best The Thing About Me - U2
- I Am The Bullgod - Kid Rock
- Better - Khalid
- The Boys Are Back - Dropkick Murphy's
- Poison Arrow - ABC
- Jackie Chan - Tiesto
- Black Flax - Kings X
- Thunder - Imagine Dragons
- Centerfield - John Fogerty
- Eyes of A Stranger - Queensryche
- I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
- I'm A Mess - Be Be Rexha
- Down In A Hole - Alice In Chains
- Down - 311
- Bicycle Race - Queen
- Don't Stop - Foster The People
- Youngblood - 5 Seconds of Summer
- Promises Promises - Naked Eyes
- Ride Wit Me - Nelly
A scandal is unfolding over admissions to some of the nation’s most prestigious universities. NBC News Radio's Michael Bower will has the latest with Tony.
A new bill currently moving through New York state legislature would allow for any teens over the age of 14 to receive certain vaccines without parental approval. The measure comes as New York is dealing with two of six measles outbreaks that have occurred so far this year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In 2018, there were 17 measles outbreaks across the country. The CDC reports that many of the outbreaks that took place in New York and New Jersey during that time "occurred primarily among unvaccinated people in Orthodox Jewish communities." If the proposed bill is passed, New York will be the latest state to pass such a law, joining others like Oregon, Pennsylvania and South Carolina, which already have similar laws. ABC News' Mona Rivera breaks it down with Tony.
Your eyes may be the window to your soul, but thanks to new research, they may also be the key to detecting Alzheimer’s disease early on. Researchers at the Duke Eye Center say a simple eye scan may reveal activity in the brain associated with the debilitating condition. Eye doctors may not only be fitting patients with glasses or contacts in the future, but they could also be routinely checking people for Alzheimer’s. The research team found that blood vessel activity in the eyes of Alzheimer’s patients is notably different from that within healthy individuals. ABC News' Cheri Preston has the latest with Tony.
More of the world’s airlines and regions decided to ground the Boeing 737 Max 8 on Tuesday. The UAE, EU, China, Australia, and Singapore all say the Max 8 is not welcome in their airspace. Only a small handful of airlines globally are still flying it -- and most are in North America. This while the investigation into Sunday’s crash moves at a slow speed, with the lead investigator on the ground telling our team they will not even try to read the cockpit voice and flight data recorders for a few more days - which has experts shaking their heads. ABC News' Alex Stone has the latest with Tony.
You find out some information on say your child's phone or maybe you hear something from another parent that involves your child. How do you break the ice in sometimes uncomfortable situations? Dr. Charles Pemberton talks about it.
LouCity FC Play by Play announcer Kevin Kiernan is riding his bicycle to Atlanta ahead of LouCity's game with Atlanta FC2. Kevin pulled off the trail to chat with Tony somewhere in Tennessee