(((BE ADVISED - MAY NOT BE PLEASANT FOR SOME TO LOOK AT)))
Karma hits this lady as she attempts to steal a package from this porch. See for yourself in today's "Video of the Day"
Playlist for Wednesday, February 27, 2019
- Kid Ego - Extreme
- Happier - Marshmello/ Bastelle
- Better Now - Post Malone
- Zeze - Kodak Black/Travis Scott/Offset
- Bounce Back - Big Sean
- Blister In The Sun - Violent Femmes
- Black Sun - Death Cab for Cutie
- Runnin Down A Dream - Tom Petty
- Don't Shed A Tear - Paul Carrack
- Plug Walk - Rich The Kid
- Roll Up - Wiz Khalifa
- Train In Vain - Clash
- Take 1 - Cousn
- Let Me Love You - DJ Snake/Justin Bieber
- Indestructible - Disturbed
- Silent Running - Mike & The Mechanics
- Physical - Olivia Newton-John
- Girl You Know It's True - Milli Vanilli
- My Way - Calvin Harris
- Lazaretto - Jack White
- My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
- People Are People - Depeche Mode
- Counting Blue Cars - Dishwalla
- Pop Life - Prince
- Pony - Ginuwine
- Coming Home - Keith Urban
- You Could Have Been A Lady - April Wine
- Vacation - Go-Go's
- Heavy - Collective Soul
- Fantastic Voyage - Coolio
- Low - Cracker
- Butterfly - Crazy Town
- Mad About You - Belinda Carlisle
- Magic - Cars
- Make Me Wanna - Thomas Rhett
- I Cannot Believe It's True - Phil Collins
- No Scrubs - Weezer
Meetings are set to begin in Vietnam, as President Trump and Kim Jong Un sit down for a one-on-one session to kick off the summit. NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer joins Tony with developments from the foreign desk.
The Democratic-controlled House of Representatives is taking measures to stop President Trump’s emergency declaration to build the wall on the border with Mexico. NBC News Radio National Correspondent Michael Bower will have the latest on efforts to stop the project. NBC News Radio’s Michael Bower has the latest with Tony.
The Army National Guard is looking for nearly 5,000 fitness instructors and is spending about $40 million in workout equipment all because the military service has set new, more vigorous physical fitness standards. The concern is that America's 330k citizen soldiers won't have the time or inclination to get into the shape that's needed in order to be part of the Guard. ABC's Cheri Preston breaks it down with Tony.
Get your home in shape this weekend! It's the Home, Garden & Remolding Show! Ally Adams with the Building Industry Association or Greater Louisville joins Tony to talk about it!
Are your kids setting sail solo for spring break this year? Dr. Charles Pemberton with Louisville Dimensions Family Therapy has some things you'll want to hear!