We're thinking staff team building day here @ Kentuckiana's Morning News...what say you? Today's "Video of the Day"!
Playlist for Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- Beautiful - Snoop Dogg
- What I Got - Sublime
- 2 AM - Slightly Stoopid
- Where Do You Get Love - Matthew Sweet
- Sabatoge - Beastie Boys
- Sorrow - Bad Religion
- Ball & Chain - Social Distortion
- Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
- Zeze - Kodak Black/Travis Scott/Offset
- Midnight Maniac - Krokus
- Leave It - Yes
- Let Me Love You - DJ Snake/Justin Bieber
- Feels Great - Cheat Codes/Fetty Wap
- Better Now - Post Malone
- Feel Me Flow - Naughty By Nature
- Save The World - Swedish House Mafia
- Cut Your Hair - Pavement
- Sign Of The Times - Queensryche
- Walking On The Moon - Police
- When The Curtain Falls - Gretta Van Fleet
- Love Plus One - Haircut 100
- Havanna - Camila Cabello
- Whisky In The Jar - Metallica
- Never Again - Breaking Benjamin
- Sowing The Seeds Of Love - Tears For Fears
- Come Out And Play - Offspring
- Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih/YG
- Mr. Vain - Culture Club
- Prayer - Prospa
- Strangelove - Depeche Mode
- Longshot - Catfish & The Bottlemen
- Graduate - Third Eye Blind
- Mirror Mirror - Def Leppard
- Is There Something I Should Know - Duran Duran
- I Sat By The Ocean - Queens Of The Stone Age
- Bounce Back - Big Sean
A study in the American Journal of Preventative Medicine finds that the nation’s youngest drivers are so comfortable with mobile devices that they tend to overestimate their ability to multitask behind the wheel. Researchers followed 82 newly licensed drivers, equipping their cars with cameras and GPS technology to track their habits. The findings are enough to give any parent nightmares. ABC's Jim Ryan breaks it down with Tony.
A federal court ruling that it's unconstitutional to require only men to register for the draft will hopefully increase the pressure on Congress to either expand the draft or eliminate it once and for all. The military has not drafted anyone into service in more than 40 years, but American men must still register when they turn 18, which seems archaic and pointless according to U.S. District Judge Gray Miller. He said the time for debating "the place of women in the Armed Forces" is over. Women now make up 20 percent of the Air Force, 19 percent of the Navy, 15 percent of the Army and 8.6 percent of the Marines, according to Pentagon figures. ABC's Cheri Preston took a look and talked with Tony about the draft's future.
President Trump arrives in Vietnam today (Approx.11:45AM ET / 11:45PM Local), ahead of his second summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un. Vietnamese officials said Monday they only had about 10 days to prepare for tomorrow’s meeting but are vowing to provide airtight security. The summit looks to build upon the work laid out between the two leaders last June in Singapore. The United States is seeking a complete denuclearization of North Korea, though many experts are deeply skeptical that Kim will give up his nukes. CBS News' Don Kirk checks in with Tony from Hanoi.
Authorities say New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft visited a Florida massage parlor for sex acts on the morning of the AFC Championship Game, which he attended in Kansas City later that day. According to documents released by the Palm Beach State Attorney's Office on Monday, it was his second visit to the parlor in less than 24 hours. Aaron's read through the documents and will has the details with Tony.
More budget talks with the mayor as he joins Tony.