Why do airlines turn off the lights at take off and landing? See for yourself in today's "Video of The Day"
Playlist for Tuesday, February 19, 2019
- Look of Love - ABC
- Yankee Rose - David Lee Roth
- Chickens In The Pen - Kid Rock
- Get It On - Kingdom Come
- Thank U, Next - Ariana Grande
- I'll Be Missing U - Puff Daddy/Faith Evans/112
- Young Americans - David Bowie
- Black Sun - Death Cab For Cutie
- Strange Love - Depeche Mode
- Prayer - Prospa
- Let Me Love You - DJ Snake/Justin Bieber
- Once In A Lifetime - Talking Heads
- Homegrown - Zac Brown Band
- Hold On - Toto
- Safari Song - Gretta Van Fleet
- Plug Walk - Rich The Kid
- Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
- If You Want It - Slightly Stoopid
- Graduate - Third Eye Blind
- The Wolf - Mumford & Sons
- Speak - Godsmack
- Our Lips Are Sealed - Go-Go's
- Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
- Misunderstanding - Genesis
- Let My Love Open The Door - Pete Townsend
- Opportunities - Pet Shop Boys
- Love Sensation - Loleatta Holloway
- I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
- Radioactive - The Firm
- Holiday - Madonna
- Brain Stew - Green Day
- My Love - Route 94
- Genghis Kahn - Miike Snow
- Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran
- Notion - Kings of Leon
- Daft Punk Is Playing At My House - LCD Sound System
- Chocolate - The 1975
The case of actor Jussie Smollett has taken a strange turn, since he reported a racist and homophobic assault late last month in Chicago. NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer has the latest twist to this bizarre story that gets stranger each day.
Lindsey Graham is calling for an investigation after Former FBI Director Andrew McCabe broke his silence in a stunning 60 Minutes interview. What did Senator Graham call McCabe’s revelations? What did McCabe say about why Trump had a probe launched against him? Meanwhile, President Trump is calling the Mueller Investigation “illegal”. Is there another bombshell about to drop? NBC News Radio's Michael Bower has the latest with Tony.
Facebook’s Chief Artificial Intelligence Scientist Yann LeCun has released his vision for the future of AI. Some developments that LeCun predicts include an even more diverse array of “smart” devices- such as internet-enabled vacuum cleaners and lawnmowers, as well as a renewed emphasis on using AI to moderate sensitive content. He also noted that most of these innovations would depend heavily on advances in computer chip design. ABC's Cheri Preston joins Tony with the latest.
President Trump is making capitalism one of the key themes of his 2020 campaign, saying during his remarks Monday night, “America will never be a socialist country.” But some 51% of Americans aged 18-29 have a positive view of socialism, says Gallup. The Economist has just put Millennial socialism on its cover, saying it is the force behind a “resurgent left.” And newly elected Democratic Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls herself a democratic socialist. She is pushing back on Trump, even as the growing field of Democratic presidential candidates for 2020 follows her to the left. And if 2020 is a battle between socialism vs. capitalism- who wins? ABC News Political Analyst Alex Castellanos breaks it down with Tony.
Mayor Greg Fischer joins Tony to talk about the metro's ongoing budget situation.