At a rally earlier this this week Beto O'Rourke said "El Paso has been the safest city in America...." Some are taking issue with that statement after this video at the rally surfaced shortly thereafter. See for yourself in today's "Video of The Day"
Playlist for Thursday, February 14, 2019
- Closer To Free - Bo Deans
- You're The Best Thing About Me - U2
- Talk To Ya Later - Tubes
- Hooch - Everything
- Hotel Key - Old Dominion
- Poison Arrow - ABC
- Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
- Left Hand Free - Alt-J
- All Lips & Hips - Electric Boyz
- Is There Something I Should Know - Duran Duran
- Send Me An Angel - Real Life
- I Like To Rock - April Wine
- Heavy - Collective Soul
- Helena Beat - Foster The People
- Same Old Song and Dance - Aerosmith
- Fantasy - Aldo Nova
- Bang Your Head - Quiet Riot
- I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
- So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
- Follow You Follow Me - Genesis
- In My Feelings - Drake
- Born Free - Kid Rock
- Love Stinks - J. Geils Band
- Semi-Charmed Kind Of Life - Third Eye Blind
- Mountain At My Gates - Foals
- Zeze - Kodiak Black/Travis Scott/Offset
- Notion - Kings of Leon
- Cuts Like A Knife - Bryan Adams
- Orange Crush - R.E.M.
- Lozaretto - Jack White
- Blue Monday - New Order
- Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
- Live & Learn - Joe Public
- Livin The Dream - Jake White
- Rose Tattoo - Dropkick Murphy's
- Whisky In A Jar - Metallica
There’s finally been movement on Capitol Hill in relation to President Trump’s border initiative. NBC News Radio's Michael Bower explains with Tony.
Vice President Mike Pence is the keynote speaker at a Middle East security conference in Warsaw. What's his message, and why did some officials turn down an invitation to attend? NBC News Radio's Bill Zimpfer joins Tony.
Ford announced Wednesday it is recalling nearly 1.5 million pickup trucks in North America because the transmissions can suddenly downshift into first gear. The company says a glitch in the software of its F-150 trucks is the cause. Ford has five reports of accidents including one that caused a whiplash injury from a sudden downshift. This is an especially significant recall since Ford’s F-Series pickup is the top-selling vehicle in the United States. ABC's Brian Clark has the latest with Tony.
It's been one year since 17 people were killed in a school shooting in Parkland Florida. What if anything, has changed on the State and Federal level since the shooting, and the ensuing push for gun reforms? WIOD Miami Reporter Erica Rodriguez joins Tony with a look at how things have changed.
Approximately 74 million Americans have more credit card debt than emergency savings, according to survey results released today by Bankrate.com. The survey has been conducted annually for the past 9 years. This constitutes 29% of total Americans: the highest rate since the survey started in 2011.