You may not like crazy regulations at times, but we're pretty thankful we have OSHA here in America. Evidently this isn't a thing in Russia, or at least it's not when it comes to shoveling snow off a roof. See for yourself in today's "Video of the Day". (BTW, the man was reported as getting the care he needs).
Playlist for Monday, February 4, 2019
- Remember The Name - Ft. Minor
- Rest In Peace - Extreme
- Perfect Way - Scritti Politti
- On The Lose - Saga
- Still Not A Player - Big Punisher
- Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
- Wow - Post Malone
- Brass In Pocket - Pretenders
- Fat Bottom Girls - Queen
- Top of the World - Slightly Stoopid
- ABC - The Look of Love
- Team - Lorde
- Synchronicity II - Police
- Pets - Porno for Pyros
- Photograph - Def Leppard
- Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions
- Gimmie Shelter - Rolling Stones
- Never Enough - LA Guns
- Highway Tune - Gretta Van Fleet
- Bad & Boujee - Migos
- Move on - Modest Mouse
- Same Ole Situation - Motley Crue
- Mississippi Queen - Mountain
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Going Back To Cali - Notorious B.I.G.
- Check Yourself - Ice Cube
- The Best - Tina Turner
- Future's So Bright - Timbuk 3
- Under Pressure - Queen
- If You Want - Slightly Stoopid
- Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
- Hotel Key - Old Dominion
- TV Dinners - ZZ Top
- Turn It On Again - Genesis
- Get Low - Lil Jon & East Side Boyz
President Trump was on CBS for a Super Bowl Sunday interview. What did he say and what is he expected to say at Tuesday’s State Of The Union address? NBC News Radio's Michael Bower joins Tony with the latest.
Was it the old guard or the new guard hoisting the Vince Lombardi trophy last night? With little sleep and another Super Bowl Victory under their belt, The New England Patriots defeated the Los Angeles Rams 13-3 to become the champions of Super Bowl LIII. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady secured the sixth championship ring of his career. CBS News' Steve Futterman was there and checks in with Tony.
Now that the AFC has won the Super Bowl what does that men for the stock market (tongue in cheek of course). CBS News' Senior Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger joins Tony.