As you hit the road this weekend, take a lesson from this driver. This is how NOT to pass a semi. See it for yourself!
Where can you celebrate the 4th of July holiday this weekend?
Bullitt County Blast - Shepherdsville City Park -- 440 Old Ford Rd., Shepherdsville, KY 40165
(LEXINGTON) July 3-4 @ Various Times The Arboretum -- 500 Alumni Dr., Lexington, KY 4440503
- Louisville Bats vs. Toledo Mudhens then stick around for the fireworks
- Peterson-Dumesnil House (Crescent Hill) -- 301 S. Peterson Ave., Louisville, KY 40206
- Jeffersonville Indiana Main Street Parade on Spring Street, from Riverside to 7th. After the parade, there will be music, food and family fun in Warder Park. The celebration begins at 11 a.m.
- Harbor Lawn @ Louisville Waterfront Park -- 129 E. River Rd., Louisville, KY 40202
- Belle of Louisville – Fireworks Cruise. Departs at 8:30 p.m.
It's a big week at Kentucky Speedway starting just after the 4th of July Holiday. Scott Fitzgerald sits down with Kentucky Speedway President Mark Simendinger to talk about the big race week, a changing of the guard in the sport and what does the future hold for Louisville native Ben Rhodes and the Camping World Truck Series?
New threats from around the world have the Department of Homeland Security implementing new security measures just in time for the holiday weekend. CBS Transportation Safety Analyst and former NTSB Chairman Mark Rosenker talks with Scott Fitzgerald about the changes and how they will impact travel.
Low gas prices around the nation have millions of Americans hitting the road. Why are the prices so low? Scott Fitzgerald takes a look with CBS News' Stephen Kauffman
How exactly are American's celebrating the 4th of July? ABC's Aaron Katersky along with others travel to some of America's historically significant landmarks as well as some modern ones like the Budweiser brewery and the Weber Grill factory. Tune in at 6 am and again at 9 am on July 4th for an in depth look at what the 4th of July holiday is about.