Fire Damages Several Businesses In St. Matthews

placeholder image

(St. Matthews, KY) - A fire at a building in St. Matthews apparently started in an electrical closet. 

Monday afternoon's fire on Breckenridge Lane, near Shelbyville Road damaged several businesses. 

Some of the businesses have a shared attic, which allowed the fire to spread quickly. 

More than 60 firefighters responded to the fire. No major injuries were reported.  

Copyright © 2019 TTWN Media Networks LLC 

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

NewsRadio 840 WHAS · Kentuckiana's News, Weather & Traffic Station
Listen Now on iHeartRadio